A lot of people become nervous when dealing with stinging insects such as hornets, wasps, yellow jackets, and bees. You want to make sure the insects are removed thoroughly and safely. That’s when you turn to our professionals at BeeMan Stan. Here are a few things you might not know about our bee removal service.
- You don’t have to kill the bees to remove them – Bees are necessary for our ecosystem. It is essential that we keep them alive when possible. At BeeMan Stan, we provide a live bee removal service that is the safest option for you and your unwelcome house guests.
- We can do bee removal in many difficult areas – We can help no matter how tough the situation may seem to be. We have performed bee removal service in high rise buildings, on airplanes and ships, and many other seemingly difficult spots. Our proven and effective methods can help anywhere, seven days a week.
- Without proper prevention, bees can return and reestablish their home – If you have a bee problem, not only do you need bee removal service, but you also need appropriate exclusion work. We spray the eaves of your home and fully inspect your property to make sure that no further intrusions will occur.
- Our products are ecofriendly – We care about your property and environment. The sprays and chemicals we use are ecofriendly and will not cause any damage.
- We offer quarterly service – Do you have a continuous problem with bees? One great option for keeping bees away for good is to come to BeeMan Stan for our bee removal quarterly service. We come four times a year to carefully inspect your property and make sure the bees stay away.