About BeeMan Stan, Clearwater, FL
Stan has been in the residential and commercial construction industry since 1984. He has been a framer/carpenter, painting contractor, construction manager and maintenance contractor in central and south Florida for over 30 years. His first hand knowledge of buildings, roof structures, and wall systems allow him to locate bee colonies and remove hives with minimal damage to your property.
Contractors, property managers, and municipal mangers: We have extensive commercial experience and can operate aerial equipment and have high reach capabilities. Our work vehicles are off road capable and fully self contained with electric and water for remote area access.
In addition to his passion for saving bees, Stan is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys scouting the Green Swamp and offshore boating. He and his wife recently celebrated their 27th wedding anniversary. In his spare time, Stan enjoys spending time with his growing family including his several grandchildren.
Call BeeMan Stan today for all of your bee removal and wasp removal needs at (863) 944-1367 or (727) 744-1527. You can also e-mail [email protected]
Let us help with your bee problem!
Services we provide:
- Residential Bee Removal – We will ensure that all bees, hornets, wasps and yellow jackets are eradicated from your home and yard.
- Commercial Bee Removal – We have extensive commercial experience and can operate aerial equipment to provide high-reach capabilities when you need bee removal at your business.
- Beehive Removal – Don’t try to remove a beehive from your property by yourself—let our experts do it instead. We’ll take a sting for you!
- Bees in House – If you have bees in your attic, under your house, or anywhere in between, call on us for immediate help.
- Hornet Removal – We can provide safe and effective hornet removal and apply the necessary treatments to discourage hornets from returning to your property.
- Wasp Removal – We know how to give you peace of mind with wasp removal services that ensure nests are safely removed.
- Yellow Jacket Removal – When you call in our professionals for yellow jacket removal, we’ll put on the proper equipment and use safe and effective removal and treatment procedures.
- Eco-Friendly Solutions – We’ll spray the eaves of your home with an eco-friendly product that prevents stinging insects from rebuilding their nests.
We provide bee, wasp,and hornet removal in central and west Florida.
Choose your city below for more info:
New Port Richey
Sun City Center